25 February 2009

In All Seriousness

This is supposed to be a fun blog about Daphne and her cuteness, but I suppose I can meander off that topic this once to share about this:

Red Envelope Day
www.redenvelopeday.com


It grabbed my attention as a way to make a powerful statement to our president. I'm not usually into this kind of thing, but I have a soft spot in my heart for giving every baby a chance at life.

Daphne is actually going to be in a book about this very topic. We were given the option to terminate after we found out some of the things wrong with her, but knew that her life was of value and importance and she deserved to live. You just never know what can come of one person's life.

Our president deserves our respect because of the position he holds. My prayer is for him to give that same respect to everyone he is leading, both born and unborn.

No comments: