21 February 2009

We've Taken the Plunge

I've decided to join the blogger world.

This is something I never thought I would do. But then I had a kid. And I started getting 17 phone calls a day from people wanting to know how the kid was doing. And even more daily emails from people wanting pictures of the kid. So to save my sanity, I've jumped into the blogging world to update in one easy-to-find location. We'll see how dedicated I can stay.

The name of the blog? Ask David. I'm not even sure I understand it myself.

I don't think there is any better way to start out a blog than with a picture of your baby with her first gun, which she got today while shopping with her dad:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Daphne! I like the gun! She looks a little unsure of what to do with it though. Her dad is going to have to help her with it.