31 October 2009

Scary AND Cute

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Am I the cutest skeleton you've ever seen? Mom is also talking about dressing me up as a flower, but I have horrible memories of being a flower in previous months, so I'm hoping that does not happen.



















I want to go Trick-or-Treating tonight, but mom says I might have to go to bed instead. What is up with that? Why is she so mean? We'll see who wins; I might be able to intimidate her with this scary costume I'm wearing.
















****Update: She did it. She made me be a flower. And the yuck diaper that I got all over the front of my skeleton outfit had nothing to do with it. Did I mention my skeleton was glow in the dark? It was so cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Daph, you are more cute than intimidating

Gramma K said...

Daphne, your gramma thinks you are precious as a glow in the dark skeleton or a flower!!