15 September 2009

Out and About

Daphne had a nice, relaxing trip to Target today.













I also had a nice, relaxing trip to Target. So relaxing that I had to be paged mid-shopping because I left the passenger side door of the car wide open in the middle of the parking lot. Nice. And the weird thing is, this has been happening a lot lately, David just usually catches it for me. Sheesh, David, you need to pay more attention.

But I'm off the subject.

Daphne gets a kick out of sitting in the cart at the store and sitting in high chairs at restaurants. Unfortunately, she's still just tipsy enough that it's not uncommon for her to topple right over in spite of me thinking she had complete control over her upper body. So it was very handy that we found some outdoor pillows for our yard furniture on clearance for $3.24, as we were able to provide her the comfy ride you see here.




















At Red Robin, David used his belt to manufacture some sort of harness to keep her upright in the high chair. It was very amazing to me.

Doesn't she look so little in that great big chair?



















The high chair provides the perfect location for Daphne to play her favorite game of Throw My Toy on the Ground and Watch as People Get it for Me. She really loves that game.



















It's always so sad to go home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Daph feels right at home at Target. Can't wait to see her Sunday!! I can't believe you left your door open! Oh dear

blog said...

You always have the cutest pictures of daphne! And I remember the joy of being able to put Jude in the front seat of the cart rather than hauling around his infant carseat!

Donna said...

I just love your blog!