07 September 2009

What To Do On a (Not) Windy Day




















David found a kite for 80% off. He's been talking forever about getting one, so it's like hitting jackpot when one of his favorite stores (Bi-Mart, where he goes without me because I think it's kind of creepy) is selling them for $1.75.

Daphne liked watching it fly directly over her head, other than that she was more interested in snacking on the kite wrapper.



















After David got tired of running around the park trying to find a breeze where there just really wasn't one, he gave up and came over to start singing "Let's Go Fly a Daphne."



















But alas, you know it's time to go home when your baby starts signing 'milk' (fingers of hand opening and closing, like you're milking a cow)...



















...and her sneezes cause carrots to shoot out her nose.
(If you click on the picture you'll get a great visual.)

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I could have survived without the great visual. But I chose to click on the picture, so I can't blame anyone.

I'm glad Daphne is enjoying the great outdoors while she has a chance.

Emily said...

Hehe...she's so darn cute.

And Bimart kind of weirds me out too. I go, but I always feel odd.