03 February 2011

Be Careful, Your Face Might Freeze Like That

You know what would be great? If Daphne would go back to napping. Naps are good. Naps keep you cheerful. Naps keep you from looking like this:













I don't know what her deal is, but just liked she dropped from 2 naps to 1 at a ridiculously early age, she now thinks taking a nap is soooo last year.

I tell ya what: the fact that my firstborn child has a sleep allergy will be greatly beneficial to me should we ever have another baby. My expectations are set super, super low. An hour of sleep a day for the first couple of months? No more than 3 consecutive hours of sleep for more than a year? Easy peasy, and I came out just fine (minus a few brain cells) in the end. It's all good.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know how you do it!!

Kelley said...

Looks/sounds like she needs to visit Gramma.

melissa said...

Yes, she really does.

GrandpaR said...

With THAT face?

Kelley said...

Yes, with that face. Let's figure out when.

Kim said...

I feel your pain. I'm encouraged to see that you survived and I will too. And hey, I only have 7 more months until she's a year - maybe by then she'll sleep for FOUR consecutive hours ha.