31 October 2011

Christian: 2 Months

Some of you may remember this post when Daphne was 2 months old. How could I not repeat the pose with Christian?

Christian, 10-31-11












Daphne, 2-24-08














Christian was more excited about dressing like a flower than his big sister had been. He was cooing at me the entire time.

Speaking of cooing, I love that our little 2 month old loves to chit chat. When he's awake and his tummy is full, he is content to lay on the floor and talk to anyone who is listening. He very rarely gets too upset, even when his big sis is laying across his stomach. Sometimes in the evenings he'll be fussy, but even then, thanks to the 5 S's from The Happiest Baby on the Block, he is pretty easy to soothe. Magical.

We weighed him today and he weighs 10lbs 10 oz. Almost exactly 3 lbs heavier than his birth weight of 7lbs 11oz. He can still wear newborn clothing, but I have him mostly in 0-3 month or 3 month sizes since his gigantic, cloth diapered buns fit better into those larger clothes. Sometimes I want to put him in a disposable just so I can put him back into those tiny newborn clothes.

I love taking care of this happy little dude.











2 months

No comments: