06 January 2012

Cooking with Daphne

**Update:
We recommend the frozen chocolate banana treats that we mentioned making in this post. Delish.













**Original Post:
There is a reason Daphne's Christmas tree ornament from me this year was in the shape of a little tart pan: this girl loves to cook.

























Sunday we made pizza, Wednesday we made guacamole, this morning we made trail mix, and this afternoon we're going to make these yummy things that I found on Pinterest.

And we do it all while wearing matching aprons.

2 comments:

a2zbaby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
One Blessed Momma! said...

That chocolate picture is hilarious! I can't wait for my girls to start to be able to help me in the kitchen with their matching aprons :0D