01 February 2010

More Hair Styles

Every night after her bath, I sit Daphne up in front of the mirror and comb her hair. Ya'll know what happens if we don't. She looks funny.

Anyways, Daphne's had enough with just sitting and watching me do the combing. She needs to do it herself, you know.






































She's so pleased with the results.



















(Her daddy put the little curl in the middle of her forehead. She may be gifted in waving, but not quite that much in hair combing.)

And are you thinking about that poem with the little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead? Because I am. I am also thinking about the fact that Daphne only slept for 40 minutes today.

And when she was good she was very, very good,
But when she was bad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I LOVE these photos!!

And I totally thought of the poem! But not the bad part :)

Paige said...

Could you please just wrap her up and send her to me!! the middle picture is priceless!