03 August 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Sunday we made the trek down to Albany for the annual Roth Christmas. I tell ya what, our Idaho drive has truly scarred Daphne for life when it comes to riding in cars for longer than 5 seconds. It's not fair that David can completely block out her screeching because I cannot. I feel the need to try everything in my power to make her happy and calm, but nothing works. I feel so bad for her.

Anyways, we made a lovely family tree, which after the hours of work we put into it I was hoping we could just shellac it to the wall so it could stay forever.














Daph loved playing with her little cousins.














And she got some snuggles from her Grandma-Great.














We capped off the day with some swimming at GAB's (Great Aunt Brenda) house where Daphne got to watch her dad and Uncle Kyle be totally weird, and where she got to play with Payton.


































That, my friends, is what you call a pretty much perfect summer day.

No comments: