07 April 2011

New Toys

I just had to say thanks for the sweet comments regarding the new baby! I pretty much live everyday for comments. (OK, not really, but I do like them.)

----------------------------------------

I went to a kids resale today with a friend, thinking I didn't need anything so therefore I wouldn't buy anything.

Apparently I really needed this Little People farm because somehow it came home with me. It was only $11, so it would have been silly NOT to buy it.

Think Daphne likes it?












The only problem is that she thinks the grain silo is a rocket ship, but hopefully we'll get her straightened out on that one soon.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't figure out how to comment on your blog.

melissa said...

If that was a joke you know I totally don't get it.

Devon said...

I loved stuff like that when I was little. One of my babysitters had this huge castle with a million little parts--like a trap door and a dragon and princess and knight and towers. It was freakin awesome.

GrandpaR said...

What do you mean "straighten her out"?

don't all farms have rocket ships??

Kelley said...

I'm guessing Papa will now paint one of his rocket ships to look like a silo. Talk about confusing the girl!

melissa said...

Alrighty then, we'll just keep telling her it's a rocket ship...

Devon, your story makes me laugh.

What I'm Liking... said...

I love it that your daughter who lives on what is practically a city farm thinks it's a rocket!! That is just funny. I just love her! (And her new baby brother or sister....eeekk!!!)

GrandpaR said...

Well, in the mid-west there are ICBM's in Silos -- so SILO = ROCKET.

Emily said...

So glad she likes it!! And I'm all about silo rocket ships. Who needs Montessori-style plain objects for creativity when you can simply transform toys created by an adult to be one thing into something else with your own imagination. :)