03 February 2012

Football at the Park

David has decided to take up kicking a football again because maybe someday he can be the kicker for the 49ers.

It's never too late to dream.













We have been loving the mild weather lately; perfect for walking to the park for some football practice and playing.


















Playing football is one of Daphne's most favorite things. Silly David thought he needed to have a boy to be able to play the game with.

Daph can play football with David and Christian can play My Little Ponies with me.


















Speaking of Christian, he was there too.


















Snuggled up with me, his best friend.


















I tried kicking the football once, but I nearly fell over and squished the babe. He and I went back to watching and snapping photos.

No comments: