22 June 2009

Bananas, Part II

Are you serious?! We're doing this again??




















But I really don't want to!




















Seriously, people, I really just like my milk. It does a body good, remember?




















If I let it just fall out of my mouth, does that count as eating it?














I guess it's not as bad as it could be. I'm actually very brave and pretty into trying new things. Maybe I'll even admit that I really, truly, do like bananas.

Maybe tomorrow I can dive into that huge pile of baby food that my mom spent hours making for me. Or maybe I can do what my dad thinks would be good and just go straight to the bacon and pork chops.

Hmmm. Hard choice.

2 comments:

One Blessed Momma! said...

That first picture is HILARIOUS! She cracks me up at all her funny faces!

Kelley said...

What a funny girl. Grandpa would probably agree with Daddy and go for the bacon. But bananas are good, too.