09 June 2009

Lovin' It

We got a new camera today, thanks to our friend Dub who is a camera salesman extraordinaire.

This camera is super fancy and I LOVE it! So for your viewing pleasure, I have lots of beautiful new pictures of the Daph. I will not post all 82 of them.
















Daphne's really starting to enjoy our dogs. Today she smiled at Lola, and later laughed at the dogs as they were running around the yard. I like that I can say to Lola, "where's Daphne?" and Lola will run over and lick Daphne's face. It's like a natural immunization for the baby. She'll probably never have allergies.






























Here you can see what Daphne's cry looks like when she's hungry. She always opens her mouth nice and wide, just ready for you to stick the bottle in.















David wanted to take pictures of Daphne and I also, but I wasn't pretty today. Sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for a new camera! Now we will get lots of photos more often? :)

The photos with the dogs are so cute!

What type of camera did you get?

Miche said...

Awww I love babies and dogs together :) I also want to know. What kind of camera?

melissa said...

Our camera is a Panasonic DMC-FZ8, 7.2 megapixels and 12x zoom. We got a very good deal on it, thanks to Dub.