10 June 2009

She's on the Move

Today Daphne log-rolled across the living room floor. It was all very fast, and she didn't seem to realize she had just done something amazing.

Daphne's great aunt Chris (who does not want to be known as GAC, by the way) said Zachary used to do this fine trick also. Since Daphne seemed to just roll back and forth over one side, I thought we had some time before there would be considerable movement across the floor. But wow, babies learn new tricks quickly.

She enjoyed some tummy time today.















And back time.















And then we had to pause during dressing time to capture this hilarious moment:














Oh my, I just laugh and laugh when I look at the many pictures I took of her looking like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Daph, you can move!

I like the dressing pictures, they do look like she wouldn't move- just her eyes. haha Daphers!

blog said...

Ha Ha, that last picture cracked me UP! That's hilarious. Jude screams when the shirt gets stuck on his face like that, but she just looks...well, concerned. That picture absolutely made my entire morning!

Miche said...

Your pictures always give me a good laugh! Keep it up :)