15 June 2009

Mad Baby















Can you tell from this picture that Daphne was mad at me? I had her in the Ergo so that we could go outside, but I wanted her sun hat on her to -obviously- keep the sun out of her eyes. Apparently her head has grown by mammoth proportions in the past couple of weeks, because the hat fit really tightly. I was trying to pull it up, but it was stuck around her forehead. Pulling it up gave her a face lift of sorts. Daphne with a face lift is a very funny sight, but she didn't think it was as entertaining as I did. She's good at glaring.

And a David update for anyone who cares to know...he went to the doctor today and was told he can't go to work this week, but he does get to go to physical therapy. It's so exciting to have this mini-vacation time, except that David is actually injured and can't do anything wild and crazy. I think he's just sitting on the front porch waiting for Nate to bring him some T Bell.

Just kidding. Sort of.

5 comments:

One Blessed Momma! said...

Poor David! I hope he feels better quickly!!

And that is hilarious about Daph. She really does give a good evil eye!!

Unknown said...

If he's on the porch now, tell him to call and i can have T Bell there in 20 min.

Kelley said...

Did David get anything for muscle pain or spasm? I think he should have. But what do I know, I'm not a doctor.

Did he get his T Bell?

I don't think Daphne is glaring. It's more like 'Just what are you doing? Isn't it enough that you mess with my feet and now you need to mess with my head?'

Jessica said...

She really is pretty good @ the "stink eye"! We women must be born with that ability!

GrandpaR said...

Amen to the above.....