15 August 2009

Sometimes You Just Need to Buy Your Baby Something Frivolous

Which in this case is a pink cowboy hat. Now we have ourselves a little cowgirl baby. Cowbaby? I don't know.















She wasn't in the mood to rustle up some chickens. She did try to boss Brynner around, though.













She needs a little gingham dress to match. I would sew her one, but I don't really have the knack for sewing. Plus my little $2 mending kit from Bi-Mart won't get me very far. And when I say "my" mending kit I really mean "David's" mending kit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please tell me she also was wearing the cute pink wranglers I brought up? There should be a post on those. I hope she wears them often!

Kelley said...

What color gingham? Pink? Is gingham still out there to be purchased? Are you sure it shouldn't be flannel?

Give her a kiss for me.