03 April 2009

A New Baby Gadget

Sophie is loaning us a fabulous baby item! I am singing it's praises!





















I had heard about Moses Baskets, but had heard some people say they didn't love them because the time period before your baby grows out of them is rather short. Well let me tell you, that short period of time is quite worth the fabulousness of this piece of baby gear.

I have Daphne in this thing all the time now because I can set her down wherever I am, and then scoop her up when it's time to move on. I can stash items around her that I'm carrying upstairs from downstairs. I can set her in the kitchen and save her from laying on the cold, hard floor. I think I can do anything with this basket. Talk about convenient.

She gets a wild-eyed, semi-freaked out look when I pick her up and zip around the house, but she doesn't complain.

And no, David, you do not use it to float your baby down a river.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Only a Dad would consider floating their child down the river. And remember, she's a GIRL, MOSES floated down the river.

Anonymous said...

Cute Baby

Anonymous said...

I love how sweet and slightly confused she looks. I can only imagine she's wondering why the sky keeps changing!

Jessica said...

How nice that someone loaned it to you! They are spendy, and we never did get one. Enjoy it while she still fits in it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is cute!