29 April 2009

I Don't Even Know What to Say...

Daphne's Aunt Rebecca went on a European excursion over Spring Break and brought home a gift for David. He really likes it, but I think he has used it in the wrong way:















It's a letter opener shaped as a sword, which is a very fitting gift for him. What is not so fitting is giving it to your 4 month old to play with. Scary.

I can vouch for him in saying that the letter opener is not sharp at all, and he was closely watching her (and taking pictures of her) the entire time it was in her hands. It does seem like a David thing to do, doesn't it?

Anyways, she seems to carry her (fake) weaponry well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice, although I think the pink sparkly wand is better!

Kelley said...

It would be a dad thing to do. Watch out for the eyes.

Jessica said...

I totally love her expressions! I can think of a lot of really funny captions!

Amanda said...

I love the second picture!