02 June 2012

Gettin' His Smile On














































Christian and I were participating in a nose-nuzzle-cheek game which he found to be especially hilarious this afternoon.  I don't know when this game will cease to be funny to him, but I hope it's not too soon.

And lest I have two posts in a row about Christian, dear Daphne has been saying some real gems lately.

Like out of the blue she'll say "My name's Daphne and I like to eat."  Or "My name's Daphne and I like to play."  And then she just goes on with whatever she was doing like she didn't just have a word explosion for no apparent reason.

Have I ever mentioned that she's a bit on the feisty side?  Well, the feist ('the feist' totally is a word, Blogger, so no red line, please) really comes out when she is trying to do something a little naughty and we need to do a little correction (like say, getting on the kitchen table and gnawing on a raw potato).  I'll hear her in the next room (hiding because she's mad at me) saying "Mama says 'no no no' but Daphne says 'yes yes yes."

Seriously.  That girl.

No comments: