23 December 2013

That's A Fun Tradition

Gingerbread houses are so cool.  They are also scary (for me) and I feel like they always collapse.  So a few years ago when I saw the idea to use sugar cones upside down and decorate them as Christmas trees, I knew it was right up our alley.  I think this is our second year doing this and we'll definitely keep it up for probably forever. 















Apparently when we decorate Christmas cookies some of us must wear as many layers as possible.















Another great thing to do the weekend before Christmas is catch some sort of horrible illness, like the plague, or whooping cough, or pneumonia, or maybe just the flu.  I don't know what it's been, but probably one of those things.  Everyone in the family got it except me because I'm so healthy and strong!  Until I wasn't.  Needless to say, it's been a very sad couple of days around here.  

No comments: