29 September 2012

What Christian Is Up To

As of this week Christian gets to start reintroducing the Forbidden Foods back into his diet.  We're taking it nice and slow...he gets to eat something for two days, then we take it away for a week or so and see what happens.  Thursday we started with dairy, and now we're waiting for hopefully no reaction so that he can start drinking big boy milk and eating ice cream and drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
"I don't know what ice cream is."























Oh wait, the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are for me.  Also, Pumpkin Spice Latte is quite the mouthful, especially when you're saying it several times in one sentence (which I did this morning), so I've decided it will be more useful to myself to call them P.S.L.'s.   I invite you all to do the same. 
"PSL's!  Sounds good to me!"























In other Christian news, he is so close to walking I'm actually surprised he's not doing it yet.  Right now he appears to be hung up on the fact that he can indeed lift both feet off the ground.  He thinks he can only pick up one, his right one.  Therefore he stands up and takes several steps with his right foot and successfully spins himself around in a circle.  I guess that's something. 
"I'll walk when I wanna walk."























**update:  C took 3 steps in a straight line before he went to bed!  He also didn't nurse today.  Please excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep...

No comments: