08 June 2013

How Many Times Can I Say "We Love Summer?"

Skinned knees and dirty feet.  It seems that's what little boys are made of.

45 minutes in her bed for a rest time, just because she wanted to.  She finds her room to be a peaceful, restful place.  Exactly what it's supposed to be.

Pretty fingers and toes.

A morning in the park, because Daddy had to work until 6 A.M and could probably use a quiet house to sleep in.

You say, "ready! set! go!" and he takes off running.

Hide-and-Seek in the bushes.  

It's not even summer yet and it's already my favorite of all the summers. 


















































































































































































4 comments:

Nutty Mom said...

I love your family! I wish we lived close to each other. Between our husbands crazy schedules and our silly kids I think we would have a blast!

melissa said...

It's so good to hear from you! You certainly do understand the crazy schedule conundrum. :)

Nutty Mom said...

Are you on instagram?

melissa said...

yes! As of like 2 days ago so it's not like I really know what I'm doing. I go by 'rothmel8' so you should find me!