30 May 2009

Caffeine Junkie

Occasionally David has court in the early afternoon before he starts work. There is often a free hour after his case is done before he has to report for duty, so back in the days B.D. (before Daphne), if I was free, he and I would meet downtown for a quick Starbucks date.

This week was the first time Daphne got to go on one of these little dates. She's totally starting to love our frequent 'coffee dates,' as David and I call them. And she's having a hard time deciding which drink is hers.
















Even though we make her stick to drinking milk, she's always up for a chance to hang out with her dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh cute!! I bet she'll especially love the dates when her dad sneaks some coffee in her bottle haha.

Jessica said...

Daphne, "I'll have a breastmilk latte please" LOL! I so love it! She's so cute!