07 May 2009

Cute and Cozy

Moving on from Daphne bathing in urine water...

A friend of a friend made me this fabulous sling. I had borrowed one from her when Daphne was tiny so I could see if I liked it, and I sure did! Sadly, Daphne probably won't fit into it once she has her KAFOs (leg braces) on, so I have to get lots of use out of it from now until Tuesday.















She loves being snug and warm. She loves seeing what I'm seeing. She loves being carted around. She loves the sling.




















Last night Daphne found her ear and realized it's super fun to play with. Playing with her ear is better than smacking herself in the face, which is what she has been doing lately on a regular basis.















She also started making this face a lot:




















Yup, she's bored of us.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Ears are fun. Better than a black eye from hitting yourself. Now to stop the scratching.

Jessica said...

I miss you... we totally need to hang out sometime! I just love these pics!

Kelley said...

Tomorrow Daphne will have new people to entertain her. After all the excitement, maybe she will be happy to have just you again and not be bored.

Grandpa brought home some pheasants. They aren't chickens, so I guess it was okay. How are yours?

Bethany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!!!

GrandpaR said...

No Daffy's momma birthday post??