09 May 2009

Track Star

Daphne competed in the sleeping event, and I think she won a gold medal:




















Actually, it was her Aunt Becca competing in the discus that took us to the track meet.







































Other birthday festivities included new shoes from Daphne (she already has amazing taste) and...drumroll please...the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer from David!! You might be thinking, "poor Melissa, getting the Jack Lalanne Power Juicer for her birthday." But you have to understand that I have watched the infomercial for this juicer so many times over the years, wondering if it really does all the things the TV said it would do. I can now say from personal experince that it has fulfilled all the expectations I had of it, and then some. You should all get one.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Yes,Daphne does have good taste in shoes.

Rebecca got 8th at the meet. She didn't know that so she missed her chance to stand on the podium. :(

Have fun with the juicer. Just how high were your expectations?

I'm glad you had a happy birthday!

Trish said...

Hi I'm Trish Maxson's mommy, I like to check out people's stories who leave comments, it inspires me and gives me comfort.

I watched your video on the bottom, all I can say is Wow! Daphne is so beautiful. I cried and smiled through the video. The light in her eyes is so powerful. Just one look at her and a smile crosses my face. Thanks for your support and sharing sweet Daphne Faith.

Your blog made my day so much better.

with love,
Trish