04 May 2009

Go, Fight, Win!

We have a new Beaver cheerleader in our midst. I promise the outfit will look much better when she's big enough to be wearing 18 month clothing, because right now the muumuu look is not so good on her.

David would like you all to know that he is the one who found this outfit and said we needed to buy it. He may not be an admitted Beaver fan yet, but at least he is supporting the bringing in of new OSU paraphernalia to the house.




















We went to the doctor today to get Daphne fitted for her little braces. They will be done by the end of the week, so we could go in on Friday to get them. But we have more fun things to do on Friday than take Daphne back to the doctor. (Who is turning the ripe old age of 27?!) So we're going in next Tuesday.

Before getting fitted for braces:
















And after:

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Love the cheerleader apparel! I'm glad David is seeing the light.

Poor baby girl! I don't blame her for being unhappy. Better put the OSU clothes back on. That should cheer her up. :)

Are the braces going to be Daphne proof? Or will you be spending your days putting them back on?

See you on Friday.

Devon said...

I read somewhere that 27 is when your brain function peaks and my nurse friend confirmed it. This makes me very sad and just a little panicked. I feel like I should perhaps quit my job and spend the next year reading the encyclopedia. So, uh, happy birthday?

(Just kidding. Happy birthday for real. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! She must be my niece! (haha)

Love the cheerleading outfit! Good job David. I'm sure he picked it out for my grad party :)

Like the drooling Daph, but I'm sorry you did not have a good time at the doctors!

See you soon!

Bethany said...

When our little man finally decides to make his appearance, we'll have to get a picture with our little people and their civil war garb. His ducks out fit is 12 months so i guess it can be in awhile. Go Ducks!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry Bethany, Daphne isn't friends with duck fans.

;)