18 May 2009

We Love Summer

I've discovered the secret to keeping Daphne's KAFOs on...David! He has major talents in putting them on nice and snug so that they stay on all day.

Daphne has been enjoying the sun today. Summer is her favorite season so far. Not that it's summer yet, but these 85 degree teasers have given her enough sunshine experience to know that she will love summertime. Actually, I think she just likes to wear her sun hat.





























Another thing she likes about the sun is that we can dry her diapers outside! We love the magical bleaching power of sunshine! Her buns are so thankful.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Keep the sunscreen on her! As much as she (and her buns)love the sunshine, you don't want to stay up with a baby who has sunburn.

I'm glad David can put her KAFOs on tight enough. Are you keeping them on her at night?

Give Daphne a kiss for me.

melissa said...

She's not actually in the sun...you can see that the pictures are of baby in the shade. I do have some sensible thoughts in my head. =) Regardless of sun or shade, we are big supporters of sunscreen around here.

Kelley said...

I know you are sensible. I've got a touch of red and I was under the walnut tree. The sun still gets through.