28 May 2009

Extra! Extra!

WARNING! This may only be interesting to the people who are Daphne's parents.

Daphne rolled from back to front this morning! I was in the kitchen doing dishes while David was watching her play on her activity mat. I could hear some sort of ruckus over the sound of water running as he was yelling at me to come watch, but a ruckus isn't entirely unusual at our house, so I continued washing dishes and missed the actual rolling event.

I'll never wash dishes again.















She kept her eyes on David after flipping over, even though it no longer seemed to be a comfortable head position. It's like she didn't realize her body had moved.

The tummy is a great position to be able to attack the toys.















It's nice that she can already do front to back, because when she gets bored of being on her tummy after rolling over, she doesn't need me to help her get back to her starting position. She's all about proving her independence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Daph!

haha I find it funny that she kept her head in the same spot- it does look rather uncomfortable.

Kelley said...

Good for Daphne! Now you will have to start searching for her as she figures out she can move about by rolling.

Kelley said...

Where are her braces? Can she roll with them on?